Which foundation works best for all skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would recommend checking out Loreal Liquid Powder Nude foundation (this is a lightweight foundation and looks really natural on the skin), Maybelline Fit Me foundation (this will keep your face matte throughout the day, is very affordable, available in a lot of shades). Other brands that you can try are Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel (high price range). 

Different skin types react differently. Hence care should be taken. There are various kind of foundation. Powder, Cream and Liquid. For more you can go through this Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love radiant defense. It’s dermacosmetics and not just makeup. It applies in thin layers. You can contour, have shear coverage or full coverage. It doesn’t break you out, has spf 20 in it and works for a wide range of skin types 

People often talk about taking care of their health, Looks , hair but forget the most important care they should take care of, SKINCARE. Skin is very sensitive part of the body and should take outmost care of skin. I started following this article and In the end Now i've glowing skin. I would love you all to go through this and get beautiful skin like me. 

https://www.bebeautiful.in/articles/10-skincare-tips-for-healthy-beautiful-skin

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation is the foundation which I do use and works best for me. One my friend has a bit oily skin but this foundation works very well for her too :)

Yes it is damn true choose the right foundation your skin is much tricky. Revlon colorstay foundation, Bobbi Brown Weightless Powder foundation and fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte longwear foundation these foundation is really workable any sort of skin.

There is no one foundation that works for all skin types. It is really important to choose a foundation according to your skin type- whether that’s oily, dry or combination.

• If your skin type is dry then you should use a hydrating or creamy foundation that can moisturise your skin as well provide a full coverage.
  • If your skin is sensitive and prone to acne breakouts you should use an oil free foundation that doesn’t irritate your skin. This can be one with a stick formula, powder formula, serum formula etc. It will be even better if the foundation is lightweight too.
In order to find your perfect foundation its best to visit a store and ask for foundations according to your skin specification. You can try a few and then settle on what works best for your skin type and provides the kind of coverage you want. Hope this helps!

Over the course of a year, I have been trying to find the best remedy for myself, and dos is still in search!

Choosing the right foundation is incredibly difficult for me.

i guess all the products of FACES CANADA are just so good. i have been using it for like 6 years now and it is up to date till now. i would surely recommend you to use this..

I mostly prefer k-beauty products. I use Missha foundation, I have been using this from last 3 years. It has different shades we can choose according to our skintone. And also I have suggested this to my friends and cousins, they all are every satisfied with this products. I always prefer to shop from Althea beauty store for all k-beauty products, because it provides best discounts on products.

I mostly prefer k-beauty products. I use Missha foundation, I have been using this from last 3 years. It has different shades we can choose according to our skintone. And also I have suggested this to my friends and cousins, they all are every satisfied with this products. I always prefer to shop from Althea beauty store for all k-beauty products, because it provides best discounts on products.
cool, thanks for the tips!  I like all of k-beauty products I've tried so far but I haven't tried any foundations yet.

The best foundation I've found is FitMe and it's super cheap but I want to change brands.  FitMe is a matte finish.

It depends. What works for you may not work for me. As someone said before me, foundation isn't everything. Skincare plays an important role in the appearance of the skin. No matter what foundation you use, make sure to use an SPF before.

I really like Mac liquid foundation, it's perfect. But for all skin types better will be BB-cream, which adjusts itself to the tone and type of skin. It's like a regular moisturizer but with color.

There is no doubt foundation is on the priority list while buying makeup products. Luminous foundation is best for all skin types.

All skin types are different. And as such require foundations / concealers and correctors that are uniquely suited to the individuals' pH balance. In my experience what works for one person might not neccessarily work on another person, given environmental factors as well as pH, diet, health and hydration considerations.

That said I use all shades of the brands listed below:

Foundations

- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
- Cinema Secrets
- Eve Pearl HD
- Kryolan Ultra
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless

Concealers / Correctors

- Eve Pearl Salmon
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camoflauge
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish

Correctors