Thoughts on wearing lipstick when having braces

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually searching this forum for some feedback because i saw an ad on clear braces on Facebook - www.smilelove.me is in Canada now. Has anyone heard of this type of business? They send a kit so you make an impression of your teeth by yourself.

Yes, bold colors will also look good. I think you should learn to own yourself. I didn't find any issue with braces and using lipstick. Yup, I've used braces as a teenager. Also, saw many girls who use bold color lipsticks with braces and look pretty. 

I think that bold colors on someone with braces would look great! I've never had braces, but the only concern that I can think of is the color transferring to the braces, like getting lipstick on your teeth. To make sure this doesn't happen, I'd recommend using lipsticks that stay put. Long-lasting matte liquid lipsticks seem like they'd be a good choice.

As long as the color stays put, I'd say that anyone can where any color they want!

I guess bold colours look Babe on people with braces, with respect to dress they wear. 

If you are fair use light shades also dresses plays an important role so red lipsticks usually go on every shade of dresses.

Yeah there is nothing wrong to wear lipstick with braces. I myself used to wear lipstick with braces and it looked perfectly fine. Some of my friends have braces and they wear bold lipstick colors & they look amazing. I think braces have nothing to do with lipsticks. Wear what you like and be yourself. That is the best thing you can do :)

Latest posts

Back