best vacuum for berber carpet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought a wool Berber carpet with a Dyson vacuum, and I was reading all the horror stories about Dyson and Burger carpets.
So, which vacuum for Berber carpet should I buy, which would not be a way enough not to damage the carpet, but strong enough to clean it? Also, hopefully, it is not too expensive.
Thank you so much.

I know that it's very important to take good care of things. I have several carpets at home that need special care. Also, I have a laminate on the floor, it's easy to care for it, but you need to choose the right mode for cleaning. I found an article on this portal 
https://bestcleaneradviser.com that helped me choose the right type of cleaning. Steam cleaning very effectively removes dirt and destroys many bacteria. This is really important if you have small children or are allergic to dust. This cleaning doesn't harm my laminate. You need to find more information about caring for this carpet.

Wool carpets can be hard to clean as wool easily absorb dust and dirt and the dirt sticks! The good news is there are vacuums made especially for the tough wool. It is important that you choose the best carpet cleaner that meets your wool carpet needs. Compare each product and decide what you think suits your needs. 

Back