What's your favorite beauty device?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]The beauty devices are very popular nowadays. Most of people are own one or two items. What's your favorite beau[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]y device?[/SIZE]

My favorite beauty device is Jivala Beauty System Devices. It is a multi-tasking Beauty device which performs numerous beauty treatments like Skin analysis, cavitation peeling, Radio waves, Diamond, microdermabrasion, Ultrasonic fat reduction, Ultrasound, Dermomassage, Needleless mesotherapy, and, Oxybrasion. Check out the link to but this beauty device https://www.jivala-beautyclub.de/JIVALA-BEAUTY-SYSTEM-Uebersicht

21200642_1666749013367798_4753268343026365330_o.jpg

I really love the device that my favorite beauty spa do to me. The one who does the chemical peel procedure and the diamond dermabrassion. 

I started to incorporate micro needling into my weekly routine to help stimulate growth of collagen to reduce fine lines.  It was definitely a little intimidating at first to roll needles all over your face,  but over time you do get used to it.  I got the Glopro brand that had different attachments for face and lips. 

Latest posts

Back