Finally a good Makeup Brush Cleaner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes every few weeks, but traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours. The revolutionary device leaves brushes clean, dry and ready to re-use in just 30 seconds!

The beauty of the MakeUp Cleaner & Dryer is that it’s really simple to use. You just attach any makeup brush using one of eight collars, before dunking it for ten seconds, spinning for another ten seconds and then drying for five to ten seconds. That’s your makeup brush completely clean and dry in less time than it takes to choose a shade of lipstick!

https://www.teesspecialties.com/p/makeup-brush-cleaner-dryer

Cool! Gotta know about this more. I think I need this for my make up use. Specially when I have hectic sched for photo shoots and make ups are needed. 

Makeup is an integral part of a woman’s personality. Yet, we don’t start using makeup brushes as early as we get attuned to the makeup. As we start cherishing the art of makeup, we explore the world of makeup for using the available tools for the stunning looks.

By now, you must be using the set of twelve makeup brushes or at least the few most important ones like foundation brush and blending brush. But, did you ever think that clean makeup brush is as important as your skincare routine.

clean-makeup-brush.jpg

Excellent! was just about to ask how often brush cleaning should be done, and if there was any tools for this...

Brilliant Thanks!

Back