Instagram for girl chat and makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUS

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a passion for makeup and am aspiring to create my own makeup line in the future called TUS or The Ugly Stepchild! My short term goal is to seek out reviews on products and formulas from real people as well as chat about makeup, kind of a girl talk but I need your help! Right now, I’ve started up an Instagram page for my brand seeking out reviews and discussions. The page needs some more followers and a better gathering/discussion going on and I would love for you to be involved! It’s just another place to talk about the stuff we love! If anyone’s interested in checking the page out the Instagram name is: theuglyystepchild 

Thanks everyone! 

Xoxo, TUS 

Or you can use Facebook. It has got the biggest number of users, so there's no chance you won't find your audience. There are a lot of tips there as well, for example, when to post on facebook, this post from Promorepublic is pretty useful.

I think this is very nice and cool idea that some girls using instagram that could really give information about makeup , the tips and suggestion for gilrs always give you appreciation ...

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to find this thread. I know it's an old one, but I love your Instagram account and you as well. My daughters adore you, and you've become their daily inspiration.

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to find this thread. I know it's an old one, but I love your Instagram account and you as well.

Latest posts

Back