New to the Forum! Introduce yourself! Give me the 411 on this forum thing!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!!! My name is Sharale! Im from Alabama and Active duty military! I’m new to the forum life!!! Im interested to know how this works and all the fun forums to subscribe to! Introduce yourself and get this country girl up to speed on beauty hair and makeup forums! ???

Hello!!! My name is Sharale! Im from Alabama and Active duty military! I’m new to the forum life!!! Im interested to know how this works and all the fun forums to subscribe to! Introduce yourself and get this country girl up to speed on beauty hair and makeup forums! ???
Welcome!  Similar to Facebook or tiwtter, except sites like this don't decide what you see.  You can see it all. 

Welcome ! 

I am new here as well but from what I saw you can find almost everything beauty related here ! You can ask questions and also your reviews of the product ! 

It is a big and nice community :)  

Welcome! You will definitely love this forum site. Lots of things you can learn from skin care, makeup, beauty trends, etc. 

I have been asked to do a "makeup party" for 4 women.  I'm just starting and on't have enough stock or $ to purchase  alot of product right now.  Any ideas on how to run/organize this event would be welcomed.  I hate to turn away the business.  THNX Maurita

Hello!!! My name is Sharale! Im from Alabama and Active duty military! I’m new to the forum life!!! Im interested to know how this works and all  the fun forums to subscribe to! Introduce yourself and get this country girl up to speed on beauty hair and makeup forums! ???
Lots of things you can learn from skin care, makeup, beauty trends, etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome ! 

I am new here

Hello, my self pixibit and I am rendering graphic design services like logo design, company profile design, box design, hang tag design. And as a passion I like to create new innovative different kinds of custom designs. So if any one have requirement then reach me.

Hello, my self pixibit and I am rendering graphic design services like logo design, company profile design, box design, hang tag design. And as a passion I like to create new innovative different kinds of custom designs. So if any one have requirement then reach me.
That is impressive! Thanks for joining us. 

I’m Himali and I’m new here and I’m hoping to learn and meet new friends and I am really excited about being here.

Latest posts

Back