Short and wavy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have short (shoulder lenght when straight) wavy hair , I shampoo it with sulflat-free shampoo and condition it with hair masks and all ... but I just can't get it to look nice ... idk it's a bit thic and have too much volume at it's ends, is it because of the way I wrap it ? (Mostly ponytail like) 

And I don't straighten it cause I find blow dryer hard to use and it stay straight for just few hours time ...

So please how do I get my hair to look nice?

Maybe having a new hair style will  help you get a different and nicer look. Sometimes changing the style can cause a big difference. You can braid your hair sometimes or can let them free without tying.

Hey!

Honestly, I think most people's hair issues come down to the products they are using. Almost all hair products out there are only able to coat the hair strand, instead of penetrate the hair strand and heal the hair from the inside out. About 6 months ago I switched all of my hair products over to an all-natural luxury hair care line, and my hair has never been healthier! These products have also enhanced my natural texture (which used to be non-existent, but now I can actually scrunch my hair!), and so I think they would really help define your natural waves to make your hair look nicer the way it is naturally! Feel free to reach out if you want to hear more :)  

A healthy short and wavy here looks really nice. I think you just have to use the a hair care product that will suite your hair type. I would also suggest to have a weekly hair mask or a hair treatment every after 2-3 months. Been doing it for years now and it has really helped my hair maintained it's volume, shine and softness. 

Latest posts

Back