Hello everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am Allura. Really excited about this forum. I am from Australia and I currently run an Instagram Growth Service, which is essentially allowing others to grow in the competitive Instagram Space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to MakeupTalk! We are glad you have found our site, and would love to see more from you, however we have rules against blatant over promotion on our forums! Please read our rules here . Your posting ability may have been revoked depending on the number of spam posts you posted. Suggestions to get others to see your website:

• Put your website link in your signature learn how to edit your signature, and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base.
  • Engage the community. People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice I can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to watch your videos. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and visit your website
  • If you do makeup video tutorials, EMBED your YouTube videos into forum posts in our https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/28-makeup-tutorials-videos/] Makeup videos Forum
Thank you!

Back