Natural Makeup 12 Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Make-up is a must-have homework for lady :6796-emoji: . However, what lady wants most is to make makeup so that others can't see your make-up, but it looks very beautiful. This is the highest level of makeup, and it is also our most ideal and perfect makeup.

Tip one, the sponge is rolled up and more docile

After finishing the foundation, gently slap the sponge to cover the entire face, then use a sponge to fold into a “cake roll” shape, and push the nose, the eyes, the hairline and the cheek boundary of the easy-to-card powder.

Tip 2, the upper eyelid is the blind spot of concealer

The dark circles are concealed in the tears rather than the eyelids, and the dark eyes are also concealed. The upper eyelids are specially modified to correct uneven skin tone and bloodshot, which makes the eye shadow color better.

Tip 3, the eyeliner is very important

The eyeliner is drawn along the root of the eyelashes and fills the gaps in the eyelashes. The lower eyeliner fills the gap between the eyelashes and the eyelashes to make the eye makeup deeper.

Tip 4, eyeliner increases the level

The pen-shaped eyeliner has been naturally blended with the eye shadow. At this time, the eyeliner from exquisite eyeliner container is used to draw a very fine eyeliner at the root of the eyelash to enhance the eye and eye makeup levels.

Tip 5, the deep tail of the eyes makes the eyes more radiant

The brown eye shadow is then used to focus on the posterior segment of the eye and the second half of the lower eye shadow. The dark brown eye shadow is depicted in the second half of the eyelashes and the lower eyelashes to enhance the sense of depth.

Tip six, light and soft eyebrows

Select the eyebrow pencil suitable for hair color, first draw from the heaviest eyebrow to the end of the eyebrow, then use the lighter eyebrow powder to brush from the brow to the eyebrow, then comb the eyebrow brush evenly, and finally use the eyebrow cream.

Tip seven, three-dimensional eye socket creation

Take the most practical earth color eye shadow as an example, first apply the eyelid base with a light gold eye shadow, and then apply the eye shadow to the eye socket to create a concave three-dimensional sense of the eye socket.

Tip eight, the lower eyelashes can not be ignored

The eyelashes are completely clipped in 3 segments, the upper eyelashes are indeed brushed from the roots, and the lower eyelashes can be easily colored without staining the eyelids with the aid of the end of the pen.

Tip nine, the lip liner returns to the rivers and lakes

Using a natural skin tone lip liner to paint the lip line, it can correct the dull corners of the mouth and the lip color, and also avoid the lipstick or lip gloss afterwards.

Tip 10, nude lipstick shows texture

Although lip gloss is also popular in Japan, the latest trend is to choose a lipstick with a chrome and luster to apply directly to the lips to make the lips more textured.

Tip XI, the circle of rubbing honey is more natural

Unlike the general radial straight brush method, the brush powder should be slowly brushed in a circular manner according to the curvature of the face, so that the powder is more suitable for the skin.

Tip 12, Brightening and repairing is a must

The oblique ellipse blush method can make the face thin, and then the facial features and the lower face are brightened, and the tibia and the tibia are combined with the dark color to the inner and inner brush and the blush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for your tips! Enjoyed reading it! I actually love using Artdeco products to get the natural look and feel! Their products are adjusted to one another by the unique character and style of every woman! A nice light brown smokey eye and a moisturizing colorless lipstick and you're good to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for your tips! Enjoyed reading it! I actually love using Artdeco products to get the natural look and feel! Their products are adjusted to one another by the unique character and style of every woman! A nice light brown smokey eye and a moisturizing colorless lipstick and you're good to go!
A nice light brown smokey eye and a colorless lipstick is what I used to wear until I got hooked on other makeup too!

Ahh I know... difficult to stay natural with all these cool looks! I came across this tutorial which is really nice to get the natural look and feel! Check it out! x

Latest posts

Back