All Natural Skincare Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have started a new business as a beauty guide beauty for a company which sells natural and organic skincare, and professional makeup.

The skincare collection is 100% paraben free, no harmful chemicals, vegan and cruelty free.

We have products for all skin types that have shown such amazing results.

The make up is high end range, used by makeup artists, celebrities and film/theatre industries.

I am trying to find more people who would be willing to try free skincare samples, and in return, all I would ask is an honest feedback.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Allie J.

Wish you all the best buddy. What's the name of your brand? There have some other brands have just launched in the market Actinera. Doing well so far. :)

The following steps may help you get beautiful glowing skin:

• Use raspberries and coconut for bright lips.
  • Eliminate puffy eyes with teabags.
  • Get a natural face lift with simple yoga postures.
  • Get soft skin with pomegranate, raspberry and sweet almond oil blend.

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your kind words and comments.

I sincerely apologise for not replying sooner, I did not mean to be unresponsive, but for some reason, I didn’t receive any notification emails whatsoever! :(  

So let me answer your questions...

The brand I work for is called LimeLife by Alcone. Alcone has in the Makeup industry since the 60’s and they worked with professional makeup artists. About 4 years ago, they decided to make their fabulous pro range makeup and skincare available to every day women, and they rebranded as LimeLife by Alcone. They are huge in the US and have also launched internationally in the UK, Canada, Brazil, France and Italy. There will be launching in so many other countries this year, it’s incredible!

We have skincare products for any skin type, so if you’d like to try some free samples, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Let me know what your skin concerns are, and what your current skincare routine is. Tell me what skin type you have and I will prepare a customised sample pack for you specific to your needs!

Thank you for your kind wishes!

Allie

Natural supplements are vital for the natural boost and care that our skin requires for cell regeneration and active blood flow. Get our collection of natural skin care range by HealthArena and Higher Nature to acquire divine skin.

• Using Natural Skin Care Products & Vitamin Tablets Saves You From Skin Allergies & Rashes
  • Natural Skin Care Products Are Packaged Without Any Toxic Smells
  • Vitamin Tablets For Glowing Skin Are Totally Bloodstream Friendly

Latest posts

Back