Dry skin and acne scar problem

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello guys . Im new here :)  Well, I have dry skin and acne scar problem. I have always change my skincare routine hoping miracle will happen . but eventually my skin is getting drier and the scar didnt really fade away. So, can you guys suggest me any skincare routine and products that may help me to fix this prob? Tq guys! 

Hello! Welcome! :)

I have dry skin as well and even though before I was annoyed by it, I realized it is actually the easiest to take care of as there are loads of products which fit our skin! I think the key is to moisturize all the time and also bring a moisturizer with you to work/school and apply it every now and then! You can check my favorite skincare tips for fall here!

Hi! I am new here as well! It is really advisable to moisturize when you have dry skin, but do not forget to tone, too. It really needs a step by step process. I got cystic acne last year and I'm still healing the scars. Try organic products, too! But, always patch test the product on your skin, like arms or hands, before you use it on your face.

I found this Golden Jojoba Oil from Virginic by accident and decided to buy it because it helps reducing the acne scars and also a natural moizturizer for face and body. I also drink plenty of water on daily basis to avoid being dehydrated. Hope it helps!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys . Im new here :)  Well, I have dry skin and acne scar problem. I have always change my skincare routine hoping miracle will happen . but eventually my skin is getting drier and the scar didnt really fade away. So, can you guys suggest me any skincare routine and products that may help me to fix this prob? Tq guys! 
Hi there, I also experience problem with dry flaky skin myself and have tried so many different products that although helped but it doesn't last throughout the day. I am now using a combination of products from Rodan and Fields. I use their Active Hydration products for the eye and face and layer their Redefine Regimen on top for anti-aging. I found this combination to work well in my favor. It actually does lock in moisture for me throughout the day and does not make my skin oily by the end of day. Feel free to ping me with questions or you can check out my site below. Good luck!

I had 10 yrs of hard time due to acne. Now its gone and when I look the first thing is cleansing and the second thing is moisturising.  I thought cosmetic/lotion could make it worse so I didn't put on anything but now I know it's very important but you have to find the right product.  This was on sale when I bought it but seems price went up again. It's korean product and very mild but give enough moisture on skin.   https://www.waimore.com/2018/12/23/its-skin-collagen-nutrition-toner-150ml-5-07fl-oz-facial-for-face-acne-scar-removal-treatment/  

For a long time I was looking for a remedy that would help from rashes and acne and finally found its ideal remedy for problem skin. I ordered it on the site https://koreakos.com/skin-care/cream/acnes-moisture-cream-50ml. The tool should be applied in the morning and evening, after clearing the skin. After the first application, all the redness on the skin goes away, it becomes more healthy and even. I was very pleased with the result! 

I am only 22 years of age and offer love making session in Dehradun and I am here to give you perpetual sentiment with boundless satisfaction. My body is thin, conditioned, and delicious with tallness of 5 ft 6 inches. I am 48 Kg with the indispensable status 34-26-32. Engage with me and get huge amount of adoration. I am striking and clear and I don’t engage those individuals who don’t regard ladies.
When you contract me, I will consume your bed with my exceedingly connected with closeness. Book my dating accomplice benefits today to enjoy incessant my Dehradun call young lady organization.
call girl in dehradun
call girl in rishikesh
call girl in mussoorie

Hello ! 

I too have a really dry skin and often during the winter, it's horrible... But I have try the brand the plant, it's a friend who advised and for the moment my skin is much less dry. The product it's the "I am botanic" cream. After, I advised oil it's very efficacious 

In my opinion, I have so much scar problem. I use some home remedies which is aloe vera, coconut oil, rose water, Etc. But i can't any effect using it. Then I consult my skin doctor he suggests me one gel which is good for my scar problem which is  A Ret Gel.

eat more fruits and vegetables and drink lots of water.

i been reducing my meat intake coz i realize my acne come out lesser if i reduce meat and milk intake.

6 HOME REMEDIES TO FIGHT DRY SKIN ON YOUR HANDS

Winter’s coming, and so is unwanted dry skin. With the season of nippy whether right around the corner, you’re going to want have some remedies that can help you avoid rough, cracked, over-worked skin on your hands. Winter may not be the only cause for dry hands though—it could be caused by long exposure to water, chemicals, dirt, and the sun.
Click

Dry skin is always remained one of the biggest worries for all the beauties on this earth. And, especially the cold days affect the skin lot ending up all its smooth texture.

Dry skin also results in acne. This is another wild creature, it can be said, on the face skin, especially.

But, there is nothing to worry. I have come across one of the best and magical tip which is good in curing, both the dry skin and acne.

There are also some best homely preventive methods especially for acne.You can learn more Here: https://www.beautyepic.com/face-masks-for-acne/

Latest posts

Back