Which sunscreen do you use and love?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Spray. It's cheap but still rather effective
Same. in SPF 50

I like it because it's not shiny and it doesn't look shiny on camera (Film/TV). The disadvantage is that the over spray does mingle in the air for several seconds, a lot more than hairspray does.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk is the best sunscreen. I have not used it yet but have heard a lot of reviews about it.

Biore UV Aqua Riche purchased on Amazon. It's an Asian sunscreen and the best facial sunscreen I've used. No whitecast, doesn't make my face greasy and applies well under makeup. It does contain a lot of alcohol, so YMMV. Under $10 on Amazon. For my body I use Neutrogena spray sunscreen bought at Costco. Sprays are so much easier to use quickly.

My husband and I went to the sea and we needed a good sunscreen. I love Korean cosmetics, so I ordered sunscreen at https://koreakos.com/make-up/sun-cream/beyond-eco-daily-defense-mild-family-body-sun-spf50-pa-100ml. I and my husband really liked. The cream is very resistant, does not leak, moisturizes, protects against burning and softens the skin. Also cream But the face really whitens, giving it a natural shimmer. The texture of the cream is not greasy, it can be successfully combined with makeup.

Latest posts

Back