What are some of the new hairstyles for short hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Short hair is easy to maintain. There was a time when waist length hair was the go-to hairdo and considered beautiful. These days short hair is something that stands out in the crowd. Short hair is also playful,and[/SIZE] there are many cool ways to dress them up. Here are some of the [SIZE=12pt]new hairstyles[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] for short hair that are eye-catching. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The blunt shoulder-length[/SIZE] bob:

[SIZE=12pt]The bob hairstyle for girls is sophisticated, stylish, and can be [/SIZE]customized[SIZE=12pt] depending on your unique facial structure. Fashion icon Victoria Beckham is wearing this cut, which is one of the reasons to inspire you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Beachy waves:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A go-to new hairstyle for short hair that never fails. Wear your hair with messy waves for a casual look, putting together a polished vibe. You can use a straightener on the lower strands to add some flair to the look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Tie a scarf around:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Let your hair down and bring out the 60s vibe. Tying a scarf around your head will take a few seconds.But if you need a bit of more help, there are tons of wrap-style headbands in the accessory market to rock the look without making the extra effort. [/SIZE]

You can create eye-catching looks with short hair whether it’s for work, a casual meeting or a party. I have short hair but I always do new hairstyles like twist hairdo, Bouffant, twisted French twist etc. Last month I went to my friend’s marriage and for this wedding party, I went to Bluedrake parlor for making some hairstyle. Really they made a very good hairstyle and after seeing that, I forgot that I have short hair.

Hey, lovelies, is undercut still in? I'm thinking about some changes. Yes, it would be drastic, but I hope I can hide the shaved parts with the longer hair strands from the front if I want to. My concerns are more about what it will look like in a while, when it starts to grow. ?

Latest posts

Back