Cats, dogs... Pets!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'd like to know if there any cat and dog owners among us? I have both a cat and dog and they are real friends to me. Nothing can be compared with the feeling when they run to you after a long working day. I think that our younger brothers deserve a thread here where we could discuss different tips on how to make their life better. Everything goes here: diet, medication, teaching and simply interesting stories about your pets. 
I'll start from the article with the descriptions of all methods of avoiding flea infestation, both chemical and natural. I think many of pet owners faced this problem and it may come in handy. The aim of the thread is to gather as many useful tips as possible, so don't be shy and share your experience! 

I have small cat Jessie aaaaand djungarian hamster!) they are reak friend and I am shocked a little bit, because my previous cat killed one of my prevoius hamsters 

The article you shared with us is really helpful.  I am planning to get X-rays of my kitten. Both of them jumped from the window and I noticed changed in their walk. I talked to vet and he also suggested the X-rays but I am hesitating either they are enough safe for these little kittens' health or not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i have both a cat and a dog at home!

both are pretty old though. unfortunately, my cat meowmeow just had an eye surgery.

had to remove the right eye because of internal pressure :(

hopefully she can retire well

I had a dog and a cat when I was a kid. But now I have two cats and a turtle which walks around an apartment. Although, I'm moving soon to a map of area code 240, to Maryland where I'll study and I need to give someone my cats, unfortunately :c

This seems to be true of Damien. We have completely stopped traveling somewhere far since we got cats. There are three of them now. We made a special backyard house for them - https://thepetsmaster.com/best-outdoor-cat-houses/ They can live there for several days if we leave for a short while. However, one of us always stays at home during the holidays. This is our price as the owner of wonderful cats.

Latest posts

Back