Looking for Hair Extensions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I’m not sure I put this in the right forum. Sorry if I didn’t. I’m just trying to find a good affordable place to buy 100% human hair extensions with the clips already sewn in. I would like to be able to wash, dye, straighten, curl, all of that stuff and be able to clip them in and take them out whenever. Just a nice pair but they’re either super cheap and bad quality or they’re extremely expensive. So does anyone know where I can find the best affordable extensions? 

And after this question is answered I’d like to know how to find a good salon for the type of style I like. I still wear my hair like a scene kid. All choppy and messy and crazy colors and such. Yah know the old scene girl style. But I need extensions because I like being able to go from a short guy enough hair style to a girl’s rom hair style. I’m gender fluid so I like being able to pull off both... but anyway I’m rambling. If anyone knows the best kind of extensions for the style I want and how they find salons based on this style that would be awesome! Thank you very much!

Latest posts

Back