What do you think of beauty treatments (such as nose job, brow lift, plump up lips)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, 

we do have a popular studio chain SWEDEN STUDIOS in Germany (founded from a friend of mine) offering beauty treatments like nose job, brow lift, laugh lines treatment etc, in a stylish environment and it's quite affordable and super fast.

They might expand to larger cities in the US now - but is that of interest for some of you guys (in case you are living in the US)? This is the sample US website, they would be super happy just to get an insight if you might be interested in that!

https://siljast.wixsite.com/swedenstudios

Thanks in advance!! You can always be honest when answering:)

xx

Lara

Nowadays, I think more people are looking at non-surgical treatments. i.e. fillers 

Can research more and see which one is suitable for you

Learn more about Radium Medical Aesthetics

Last edited by a moderator:
You are are right, most people look for non surgical treatments for plumping lips... Using lip products that helps you get plumping lips overnight is a great solution.  Kaplan MD's plumping lipstick & lip plumping mask are two great products that helps you get plumped lips easily. 

Dr Kaplan, who is the best dermatologist in Los Angeles offers lip injections also which helps you get plumping lips through safe and experienced hands...

lipplumping.jpg

The lipstick and lip mask are interesting. I would look into purchasing those next time I need lip products. I don't want to get lip injections. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back