Any remedy to fade the scars quickly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]After having both of my kids, I had a very hard time losing all the weight I gained during pregnancy. When I finally reached my goal weight, I was still very disturbed by the saggy skin on both my underarms. I decided to have Brachioplasty to remove the excess skin under my upper arms. But now, I am concerned about the scars down the inside of both arms. My doctor says that the scars will fade eventually. Is there any quick remedy or tips to fade the scars quickly? Please share if you know any.[/SIZE]

Coconut oil is best for healing and fading scars. I am currently using it for my dark circles and its helping. 

I would recommend using Organic Tamanu Oil for scars and stretch marks. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants. 

Also Virgin coconut oil is a good choise, with similar qualities as Tamanu Oil, but the fragrance is a little better (depends on your taste). 

When I started adding frankincense, vetivert and lavender essential oils to coconut oil, I noticed, among other things, I no longer have stubborn scarring after small injuries. I don't know how the blend would perform on not so recent scars, but it helps a bunch of other things (and is extra smoothing on the skin), so maybe something like that, that increases cell turnover and helps elasticity? 

I hear silicones are supposed to be good on surgical scars, but never tried that myself. 

There are many reasons for scar appearing under your eye and face. I had also suffered the same problem. I had used many products and treatments for my skin but there was no result. At that time my mother suggested me to contact Bluedrake for my scar treatment. After that, my skin has glowing more and my skin scars also removed.

Below I have mentioned some points to remove scars.

1. Fade away scars with a hydrolyzed collagen gel.

2. Go organic with this fade balm.

3. Fade acne scars with botanical extracts.

4. Treat sensitive skin with Arnica Montana.

5. Apply Aloe Vera to renew and replenish.

6. Help skin heals with lemon oil and vitamin e

7. Protect fresh scars with silicone sheets.

Any cream with vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid. Works on dark spots and acne scars too :) Alternating or using with something with Glycolic acid is good too. All assuming your skin isn't overly sensitive. Works well as an overall exfoliant too.

Latest posts

Back