Liquid Foundation by Sungrace - Do you recommend it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey you all!

I'm looking for a new liquid foundation, and as I'm Asian, I'm looking for something especially made for my type of skin. I've been looking at different Korean and Asian brands, and one of my favorite so far now is Sungrace, because of the reviews and the popularity it has in Japan and Thailand.

Problem is I've never tried it, and I'd like to know if any of you have tried it and if you would recommend it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey you all!

I'm looking for a new liquid foundation, and as I'm Asian, I'm looking for something especially made for my type of skin. I've been looking at different Korean and Asian brands, and one of my favorite so far now is Sungrace, because of the reviews and the popularity it has in Japan and Thailand.

Problem is I've never tried it, and I'd like to know if any of you have tried it and if you would recommend it.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi, I'm not familiar with the Sungrace brand, but I am asian as well with really fair skin. I don't like to use so much foundation because they tend to clog my pores. I tried many other brands that just gets caky and flaky by the end of the day. Now I use the tinted Radiant Defense liquid from Rodan and Fields that actually has skincare benefits and won't clog your pores. They give you a finished flawless look that is actually healthy for your skin. Feel free to PM me if you need more info. 

Last edited by a moderator:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation is best for Asian skin type. I am also Asian and i love using it.

Latest posts

Back