Best Nude Lipsticks of 2018 You Must Own Right Now!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Do you dare to go nude? Let your lips talk with[/SIZE] a shade that suits your mood.

[SIZE=12pt]Here are the best nude lipsticks of 2018. Which one would you own?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1.      [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Flesh – Fleshy Lips Lipstick in Gorge[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Silky and light-weight, this tone is a perfect match for deeper skin tones.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2.      [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Innisfree – Real Fit Lipstick in Shimmer Pink[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With a subtle pink tinge, this nude lipstick[/SIZE] goes on like a lip balm, leaving your lips with a hydrated sheen.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3.      [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipstick in Christy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A pink that’s subtlety hidden by a warm brown undertone, preventing it from looking too rosy[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4.      [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Dior Couture Color Rouge Lipstick in Promenade[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A natural, creamy shade that’s perfect for medium and deep skin tones.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5.      [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Naked[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Look like a golden Goddess in this golden tinted [/SIZE]nude lipstick that’s perfect for warm-toned fair skin.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi girls! I am looking for a very natural, everyday nude lipstick. I am light-brown-fair-haired and my skin is pale with pink undertones and that causes every lipstick to look very pinky on me. I am looking on Mac's Kinda Sexy https://www.scrooge.co.uk/s/919191/M-A-C-Matte-Lipstick-Kinda-Sexy.html

and Androgino by Armani https://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/makeup/lips/lipstick/rouge-darmani-matte-lipstick/3614272132290.html

I feel they have orange undertones and might look softer on my lips.

Has any of you girls tried either of two?

Latest posts

Back