Hey! Sprucing up my kit since I haven’t freelances in a while. I’ll be doing mostly weddings, so wanted to know everyone’s favorite for:

eyeliner (pencil and liquid/gel)

foundation

airbrush foundation formulas

thanks!

Edited by LaurKeenan
Spelling errors

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Hmm...you are not right. I saw so many accessorizes for brides who has wedding in winter. For you I have great post "24 Winter Wedding Dresses & Outfits" on Wedding Forward blog. 
    • I can reccomened you only Wedding Forwrad blog to see more new hairstyles of 2019! 
    • I think colored wedding dresses are a new future trend. Of course, you may wear white gown, but today I think you may choose any color you want. If you are not a superstitious person, not a religious person and not a person of conservative views, then feel free to choose any dress you want. 
      Here are best variants of colored bridal dresses. See more on Wedding Forward blog!  
    • 2019 No Buy is already showing signs of success. In my credit card payment plan, I have two cards down to where they only have 12 monthly payments left, so they will be paid of by the end of 2019 with no extra effort. I have been working on getting credit card three to this level by making extra payments, and I had 13 payments left going into 2019. I thought I would complete an extra payment in January. But when I got my January bill, it said that I now have only have 12 payments to go, not 13. I guess my extra payments eliminated some future interest, allowing me to delete a whole month from my payment schedule. That made me very happy. So now I will begin 2019 paying extra on credit card four. 💹
    • I like to see new hairstyles for short hair on wedding blogs, because many wedding hairstyles you can make in a real life. So, see Wedding Forward blog. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook