Need Help Choosing Best Flat Iron(Hair Straightener)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a flat iron that will work for myself and my daughter. I have looked at a lot of reviews on flat irons and see so many mixed reviews on them, I don't know which would be the best to get. I have a short bob that is very thick, slightly wavy, really coarse, dry and frizzy and my daughter has very long, somewhat thick frizzy hair that gets oily. I have looked at different types of flat irons, and it seems like a 100% ceramic tourmaline coated flat iron with negative ions (and possibly infared technology) would be best. Or would a steam flat iron be best? I would like one that straightens quickly, doesn't snag or damage our hair and leaves hair soft, silky and shiny that can be used fairly often without damaging our hair.I am not looking to spend a lot, so I would like one that is under $60(maybe on sale). I also don't know if I should get one with a 1", 1 1/4, 1 1/2 or 2" plate.Any suggestions for the best one in my price range? 

Thanks!

I really like my CHI Ceramic 1'' Hairstyling Iron. Does a great job!!

2018-12-26_10-32-21.jpg

Well, choosing a right hair straighter is very important. If you go for the choice of a wrong one it may result in damaging your hair in long ru. If asked from me I prefer to use Phillips straightener. Its a good and reputed brand . Also, the quality of product is really good. 
Also, you must care about your hair before applying rod or an iron to it. For that you need to take help of hair protecting serums to use before ironing hair. That will prevent your hair from damage.

I'm sure you have purchased a flat iron by now but I'm just putting this up for future reference for anyone else my girlfriend used this website to decide which hair dryer to buy that was best for her hair and she said they review other products like flat irons and curling irons if youre interested in any other hair tools check it out http://madhairguru.com/

5 FUN AND FEISTY EASY HAIRSTYLES FOR GIRLS TO TRY EVERY SEASON:

To help you make the most of your hair length and texture, here’s a low-down on a bunch of easy hairstyles for girls who are looking to amp up their hair game this season. Be it a low ponytail for office, half up half down for a date or a side braid for a party—we’ve got it all covered! Read on to learn some super easy and sassy hairstyles that are sure to earn you compliments.

https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-hair/haircuts-and-styles/chic-easy-hairstyles-for-girls

Latest posts

Back