Does Skin tightening laser treatments cause Cancer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I am in my late 50's looking to get rid of my wrinkles, I young at heart, but my wrinkles make me old and unattractive. I want to travel the world in style, and confidence. People use expensive clothing and makeups to look good, and more importantly, exude confidence. I am a firm believer, of this philosophy and I think, it is the fundamental right of every woman, to look good. I have googled for the best way to get rid of this wrinkles and the most suggested method for removing wrinkles is by using radio frequency. I am seriously considering this process, but I would like to know if there is any side effects to this process. I want to know can radio frequency emitted by the skin tightening devices create cancer. I have read from an article that says, exposure to Xrays and cancer treatment race will damage your skin and the internal components of the body, so does radio frequency wave have any similar side effects.[/SIZE]

Not too sure if this is the same kind of technology but i tried ultherapy recently which had really great results. was told it helps stimulate collagen or something

Latest posts

Back