Hi! A makeupalley refugee here.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Nitya from a tiny corner on the Slovenian coast. Am trying to take better care of myself after a long period of self neglect during hard times, so curiosly exploring tips, products, methods, you name its. Love fragrances, but have sampled a limited amount- experienting lately, after years of using the same ones (or none). So always interested in your favorite fragrances, as well as dry skin remedies, tips for fair skin with olive undertone, advice on blending, and anything really. 

Trying to use up my products before buying more so I'm really happy to see a support section for that. 

MUA was okay in that you can find reviews for pretty much anything, but it just feels very petty, snotty, and hostile. It was just kinda tiring you know, that kind of atmosphere. 

A very happy 2019 to all! 

Thank you Edith! 

Sure thing! Slovenian recipes, travel tips, literature, good drugstores, i've got the beeswax lol, always happy to share if anyone's curious. 

I've had my first look around and really happy I found this place.

?

Thank you Edith! 

Sure thing! Slovenian recipes, travel tips, literature, good drugstores, i've got the beeswax lol, always happy to share if anyone's curious. 

I've had my first look around and really happy I found this place.

?
That would be wonderful. Maybe I can travel there, if I am good on my No Buy and save money.

I'm Nitya from a tiny corner on the Slovenian coast. Am trying to take better care of myself after a long period of self neglect during hard times, so curiosly exploring tips, products, methods, you name its. Love fragrances, but have sampled a limited amount- experienting lately, after years of using the same ones (or none). So always interested in your favorite fragrances, as well as dry skin remedies, tips for fair skin with olive undertone, advice on blending, and anything really. 

Trying to use up my products before buying more so I'm really happy to see a support section for that. 

MUA was okay in that you can find reviews for pretty much anything, but it just feels very petty, snotty, and hostile. It was just kinda tiring you know, that kind of atmosphere. 

Hello and welcome!!  We love new members.... :6796-emoji:

Welcome to MUT!!

MUA was okay   https://audacity.onl/ https://findmyiphone.onl/ https://origin.onl/   in that you can find reviews for pretty much anything, but it just feels very petty, snotty, and hostile. It was just kinda tiring you know, that kind of atmosphere. 

hopeyou have a great 2019. 

Hello and welcome!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back