Tools of the trade

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here and love all things make up.  I seem to collect makeup from all over.  I love glitter, matte, pearl, anything.  The eye shadow palettes have been my weakness.  Every time a new UD or Morphe palette launches I have to run out and buy. With these palettes I have to have brushes to go with them.  Crease and shading brushes.  Then comes the blending brushes.  Lord, you can't have great eye makeup without a fluffy blending brush. Foundation is an entirely another beast in its own right.  I use my Sigma Flat Top Kabuki brush for my foundation.  It is dense and gets the foundation in all the right places. I actually have multiples of the same brushes so I know I have plenty to create my eye look.  While I was shopping for new brushes, I came across a link for a free makeup brush.  https://41f1caqgpjspd4h6n3u8grlh2e.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=MAKEUP119 It has got a few reviews and looks decent.  Hey, Free is free in my book.  The other major brush I use is the Sigma 4d brush that gets right into the corners around the eye for concealers etc.  I probably use like 6-10 brushes when I am doing a full face of makeup...  Even after all that sometimes I am not happy with the end result but its too late and time for me to step out and do what I was prepping for   lol

Well I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting all of you and getting into this makeup world even more...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's great to see that there are plenty of tools available for the trade you can promote your business easily...

Latest posts

Back