My daily Hair care routine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello readers,

As I had posted previously about my problem with hair loss. While finding a perfect solution for my hair I stumbled upon a skin care and hair care brand.

I did start using these products and those have been pretty helpful and result driven. I will be sharing these products and my personal experience as well.

experienced extreme hair fall but as soon as I started using this Hair Repair Shampoo, I must say that I'd seen the visible results from the very first use. Now its almost 2 months and it's worked wonders for my hair. I have observed that my hair has become stronger and more voluminous. I have seen my hair recovering from a total loss to improvement.

I use their conditioner and hair repair shampoo, following a little bit of intense growth hair oil just a little bit in roots after washing my hair.

This routine has made my hair smoother, stronger and has helped in stopping my hair fall. I suggest all to try these products at least for once.

Check them out here https://www.conaturalintl.com/collections/haircare and also if you use them, do tell me about your experience.

Thanks all

I have long been looking for a good shampoo that would fit my hair. I decided to try the seam Silk Hair Repair Shampoo, which I ordered on the site https://koreakos.com/hair-care/shampoo/the-saem-silk-hair-repair-shampoo-320ml. The shampoo perfectly cleans the hair, it washes it to the squeak, while still feeling wet in the wet state which hair is soft. After it, the hair is easy to comb, it does not tangle at all, after drying it becomes smooth and noticeably more shiny.

I have super dry, curly hair, so I usually go a few days without washing/conditioning. Any other curly hair curls want to share your favorite products?

Personally, I love Davines Love shampoo/conditioner, Kiehl's amino acid conditioner (never had luck with their shampoo), Amika's hair mask, Klorane dry shampoo, etc. I want to try Shu Uemura, and see Birchbox has a shampoo for 30% off. 

The one must thing you must include in your hair care routine is a hair oil. A good hair massage twice a week is must for anyone to have  healthy hairs. 

Hair healthy and stylish can help you feel more confident and attractive. If you want to maintain hair care routine then you should prefer in hygiene, so must wash your hair regularly, and take the nutritional diet.

I have long been looking for a good shampoo that would fit my hair. I decided to try the seam Silk Hair Repair Shampoo, which I ordered on the site https://koreakos.com/hair-care/shampoo/the-saem-silk-hair-repair-shampoo-320ml. The shampoo perfectly cleans the hair, it washes it to the squeak, while still feeling wet in the wet state which hair is soft. After it, the hair is easy to comb, it does not tangle at all, after drying it becomes smooth and noticeably more shiny.
If you want to soft feel on the hair you need to find best shampoo by hair types based. It is good for you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the few hair care tips - 

1. Brush your hair regularly.

2. Oiling your hair

3. Use coconut oil while oiling

4. Avoid washing your hair from hot water.

5. Donot use comb on wet hair.

These are the few hair care tips one should follow on regular basis.

Hmmm. I have never brushed my hair. My mom rarely used to brush my hair when I was small. I would like to do it too, because I heard it help with blood circulation on scalp. My hair tangles up easily (even after I untangle it) because of my thin hair and so I am afraid that brushing my hair will break it. 

run 3

The shampoo perfectly cleans the hair, it washes it to the squeak, while still feeling wet in the wet state which hair is soft.   Audacity Find My iPhone Origin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back