Glossybox February 2019

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love Ikea, but I'm not interested in the Alex drawers. (I'm madly in love with their food, though.) My makeup storage system consists of a stack of Glossyboxes! This month looks good. There is a Valentine themed box. The box is white with red hearts. They have revealed so far: a Proenza Schouler perfume, and a rose quartz lip plumper from Skin Chemists London. I love anything rose quartz. The lip plumper is described as a cosmetic alternative to needles. I am interested. 

Here are the pictures of the spoilers.

glossybox 2019 spoilers.png

This is my first month is a long time NOT getting a Glossybox. I've loved all the products, but found I was using them more as gifts because they weren't items I wanted to use (like makeup primers, setting powder, and mascara). I like that rollerball perfume, but they already gave it to us. Or what that Birchbox? ? 

I really miss the days of Nuxe face cleansers and Klorane dry shampoo! Anyone else feeling nostalgic? 

This is my first month is a long time NOT getting a Glossybox. I've loved all the products, but found I was using them more as gifts because they weren't items I wanted to use (like makeup primers, setting powder, and mascara). I like that rollerball perfume, but they already gave it to us. Or what that Birchbox? ? 

I really miss the days of Nuxe face cleansers and Klorane dry shampoo! Anyone else feeling nostalgic? 
Yes I remember when they sent us Sisley! 

I got my Glossybox today!

• The box and wrappings are lovely. I will enjoy the box for a long time. 
  • I love the Skin Chemists London Rose Quartz lip plumper. It's pale pink and sheer and has peppermint oil.
  • The Proenza Schouler EDP is lovely.
  • Freeman Psssssst! Dry Shampoo. I'm not usually into dry shampoo, but it's a pretty bottle. 
  • dr botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Brightening Eye Serum.
  • A little mini Manna Kadar pot called "Posh" that is 3 in one contour, blush, and shadow.
  • Hero Cosmetics Blemish Patches - little bandages that treat and hide blemishes. 
Very nice things, good sizes, practical things I can really use. ♥️

Thank you for sharing this article with everyone, the content is very good image quality, hope you continue to produce more articles in the future.

Latest posts

Back