Makeup Trends to Look For in 2019

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Every year brings you new trends, whether fashion or makeup and 2019 is no different. This year is going to bring all fashionistas some terrific styles and trends. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Let’s take a look at some of the makeup trends to watch out for in 2019.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Rich Reds:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Get ready to see some stunning lip hues this winter. From velvet to matte, you will see[/SIZE] all shades of deep and true reds this season. 

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Fresh Hues:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Beginning spring, you will witness natural beauty at its best as enhancing one’s natural lip colour is what’s going to be in[/SIZE]. From peaches to sheer berry colours, get ready to see them all. 

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Cream Blush: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Powder blushes have long gone, and the current focus is on natural, glossy skin. Cream formulas are now in and are the best as they leave you a dewy finish without looking too[/SIZE] heavy.[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Graphic Liner: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Do you want your eyemakeup [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]to stand out? If yes, the graphic liner is something you must try. Pair colours like deep greens, blues or black liners[/SIZE], keeping the rest of your face to a bare minimum.[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Winged Eye Shadow: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]If you love the cat eye look, then you must try this style. The winged eye shadow is a twist to the classic cat-eye and can be created using different eyeshadow colours. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing @vanijain238!! Out of the trends my favorite is the cream blush. I've been using cream blushes a lot lately and haven't really used the traditional blushes in a while. I just like the difference in the look.

Hello,

I am new to this site but I wanted to try and get in deep with everyone and how they handle their makeup challenges.  I don't usually wear makeup but I have been because I'm on a journey to a better me.  I recently found this website that is giving away free brushes and I know, just like me, you guys probably go through brushes on a regular basis. This link https://b9947fzasc7r995xr3t9ntm8bh.hop.clickbank.net/ will allow you the chance to get new brushes to apply your makeup better and also find other neat things that may interest you.  Thanks!

Latest posts

Back