Sign in to follow this  
chicsta

5 Best Women Fragrances for Spring 2019!

Think of Spring, think of floral. With the onset of Spring season, we present you the list of 5 best women fragrances that you need to add in your collection.

1. Love Spell By Victoria's Secret For Women
This flirty floral fragrance with top notes of cherry blossom, jasmine, and lilac is just perfect for you to smell flowery all day long.

2. Seductive By Guess For Women
As the name suggests, this opulent perfume has mild notes of jasmine.

3. Eternity Aqua By Calvin Klein For Women
A perfume with an aquatic floral aroma that will add a touch of mystery and elegance to your style.

4. Arden Beauty By Elizabeth Arden For Women
Get a burst of freshness even on your tiring days with this fragrance filled with the aroma of rice flower, lotus, and lily.

5. Guess Pink By Guess For Women
The heart of the perfume incorporates the elegant aroma of Magnolia that leaves you with a sweet flowery scent.

Here is a list of top 10 women fragrances in 2019 that you must shop for.

fragrance.jpg

Hey,

There are some amazing fragnance Perfume are:-

1. Nivea,

2.  Tom Ford Black Orchid.

3. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction

4. Million Lady.

These are those which I generally preferred and they have great fragrance.

I am in love with the Zara perfume. They are so strong and makes you feel divine.

It depends so much on the woman wearing it - their personality and their skin chemistry. My skin just swallows up all but the most tenacious fragrances. I'm a fan of Guerlain, for their complexity. I find a lot of Chanel’s scents beautiful but a bit too smoothly blended and elegant for me - I like a spiky edge to show through. I love Bulgari for the way they use tea and I love 4160 Tuesdays for their sense of fun.

I love that many of the fragrances here have an imposing character of their own, yet undoubtedly bring out the best in a woman, and still hypnotize the majority of men around every single time!

A Perfume provides you with Fragrance which keeps unwanted body odor away and ensures that you smell good throughout the day. 
A good fragrance enhances your mood & boosts your confidence. Fragrances can work wonders to your personalty. One will simply get attracted to you because of the way you smell. I have tried several top women perfume brands in India but my favorites are Burberry London & Skinn by Titan as it makes me feel so confident wherever I go. Choosing a fragrance can be very tricky so you must have some hacks up your sleeves - 

* Try all the notes before buying a perfume 

* Don't try tester cards as they only have the top notes 

* Always go for a skin test to know how the perfume is gonna smell on you

You must keep these tips in mind while choosing a fragrance and trust me you are not gonna be disappointed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• So interested and following this one... I am an optometrist and see quite of few patients in my office with lash extensions...I know it is the current obsession, but I am not a fan....just curious to hear a little info on why people gravitiate to them. I worry about the risk of infections and obvious the fact the lashes break off and are unhealthy after the patient stops wearing them. We offer great lash serum options (Rodan+Fields and RevitaLash) in my office and to me they are a safer option and for most do give some really great results  
    • Hello Everybody! This is Pooja. I have a Blog for Beauty tips, makeup ideas, Haircare, Skincare, Exercises, fitness, Yoga, Life style & Wellness for women. it's my Beauty blog link: https://www.beautyepic.com/     I Hope my content made you happy. Thanks for visiting.  
    • Nice. Thanks for sharing this. Wearing makeup is common place in today's society, worn for anything from a day at work to a formal night out. Makeup may do magical things, but it doesn't have to be a mystery. Applying a basic, natural look doesn't require a lot of skill or tools. You can do lots of the blending with your fingertips, and choose to leave out certain products if they don't appeal to you. So have no fear: enjoy the process and your fresh, glowing face!
    • What is a good ,lightweight and affordable sunscreen? Any Suggestions...
    • There are so many recipes to make clear lip gloss at home. The easiest I say is using plain tocopherol T50 vitamin E oil in a roll on bottle. It was works wonders. Apart from glossy lips it heals dry chapped lips. A cheaper version of the gloss is castor oil. Castor oil is thick and glossy. A little of beeswax or/and shea butter too can be added. A recipe with castor oil, shea butter and castor oil. Castor oil 8 grams Shea butter 1 gram Beeswax 1 gram. I know it is quite difficult to make with such small measurements. Can multiply with 3 or 5 and you get 3 or 5 lip gloss roll on. Take all the three ingredients in a microwave save bowl, heat in short span of 5 seconds till everything is melted. Add flavour oil. (A lip safe flavour oil can be added for some fragrance and taste. Just a drop or two is more than enough for each roll on bottle.) Let it cool. Fill in roll on bottles or tubes or just any smallest container you have.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook