6 Natural Beauty Practises

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Getting a clear skin can be a lot of work. There are several recommendations you can just google up but only a few have proven to be effective. We took our time to research some best practices that have worked over the years. 

1. Reduce Sugar Consumption

Sugar causes inflammation and this is visible on the skin leading to acne, dry skin, wrinkles. Cutting out sugar completely or reducing it to the barest minimal can really help 

No-sugar-Get-rid-of-a-cold-Amanda-Douglas-Events_large.jpg

2. Stay Hydrated 

Water is very good. Stay Hydrated all day. Eat meals that contain avocado, olives, coconut etc. If possible, start your morning with a glass of fresh unsweetened coconut water. 

coco-607349_960_720_large.jpg

3. Nourish your skin

Switch from regular skin care soaps to products containing oils like almond oil. This can help cleanse your skin, clear up excess grease and make the skin glow. You can order one here 

almond-3408470_960_720_large.jpg

4. Reduce stress

Aging, acne, eczema and other skin conditions are worsened by stress. Mediation, exercise are great practices to work towards having glowing skin. These practices are a great means to manage stress. 

meditating-1894762_960_720_large.jpg

5. Improve skin with Aloe Vera 

Aloe Vera has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and amazing healing properties, it penetrates the skin easily to provides nourishment. 

aloe-2163120_960_720_large.jpg

6.  Moisturise skin with Hyaluronic acid. 

Experiencing extreme weather conditions can leave your skin dull. Our skin also becomes unhealthy as we age. Hyaluronic acid can help repair a problem-prone skin. It helps hydrate the skin. This product here contains it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all so important, especially keeping hydrated. I find that when I'm parched my skin also starts to flake. Likewise, when I'm stressed, I can get stress spots!

One of the best natural tip is to follow healthy lifestyle like do exercises and yoga too because beauty always comes from good health. Natural glow depends upon your internal health. So for this, do these:-

Drink lots of water and drink juices.

Keep yourself safe from UVA and UVB sun rays by using good sunscreen.

Eat fruits and vegetables which are good for your overall health and your skin like spinach, carrots, guava, papaya , kiwi, berries etc.

If you have a normal skin - Stay away from heat. If you’re blow-drying your hair, make sure that the hot air does not make contact with your skin. If it does, it could dry your skin out and that could make your complexion patchy and prone to breakouts.

For dry skin - The sun can cause damage to your skin and makes it prone to ageing early. To avoid fine lines and wrinkles, apply sunscreen generously on your hands, feet, neck and face.

For Oily Skin - Even if you have oily skin, you must make it a point to moisturise and hydrate your skin every day! However, choosing the right moisturiser for your skin type is crucial. An oil-free water-based moisturiser should do the trick.

To know more read here - https://www.popxo.com/2016/12/beauty-tips-for-flawless-skin/

Back