Cosmetique

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems that the Cosmetique Beauty Club is no more. I was just checking for it on the Facebook page, and customer service stated that the beauty club is not active at the moment. But it was great! 

In the 1970's, a lady named June founded the club. She was the gorgeous model in the advertisements. Her club was a brilliant idea. It was advertised in print magazines, and users could fill out a small survey with preferred colors. In the beginning, the club offered some of the most prestigious brands of the day, such as Diane von Furstenberg and Adrien Arpel. Later on, Cosmetique began manufacturing their own brands. Every spring, subscribers were treated to a special fragrance box. 

I came late to Cosmetique, first subscribing in 2001. I wish I could have experienced the club in my teens. Each month, I was sent a set from one of the house brands. Everything was in classic good taste, and everything matched. There was no random assortment of things. Some of my favorites were a Princess Livia kit (a face cream, Garden Lace perfume, and makeup), an Arabella Stuart kit (nail polish, face masque). I subscribed off and on, and my last kit from the subscription was in 2017. 

Some of the products may still be purchased on the Cosmetique site. I will miss the Cosmetique club and wish I could go back to the early 1980's and join. The club had a wonderful simplicity about it. It was the only beauty subscription for a long long time, as far as I know. Big thank you to Cosmetique. ♥️

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back