Sign in to follow this  
Nia Stolzenburg

Beauty YouTube videos realted Dissertation questionnaire

**Dissertation**

Hi everyone!

Could you please help me out and complete my short questionnaire for my dissertation. It will only take 2 minutes. The questionnaire is in relation to the effects that beauty YouTubers have on consumers' purchase decisions.

Thank you in advance!

Here is the link:

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• If you're looking for a hydrating eye makeup remover and makeup cleanser, then I would suggest Albolene. I love how easy it is to use, and you don't need to rinse or use soap. The product cleanses while moisturizes your skin, so it does all the work for you! I'm pretty lazy when it comes to removing my makeup at night, not to mention I have dry sensitive skin... so this is a total life saver. It's a hidden treasure that's been around for a long time. https://www.albolene.com/eye-makeup-remover/
    • My husband gave me a good camera. Canon I dreamed about for a long time! I'm very glad. I have long wanted to do photography! Now I want to learn more about the equipment I need to buy - a lens, tripods, a light ... Are there professional photographers here?
    • Martinni has become the most reputable market leader with a variety of professional use masks. We are committed to provide the best quality products and to make a real contribution to the success of our customers.    We are devoted to the development, research, and production of innovative and high-quality cosmetics, depilatory products, eyelash extension supply, beauty equipment, spa furniture, spa apparel, and disposable spa supplies.    Martinni Beauty 3035 Research Dr, Richmond, CA 94806  [email protected] Phone Support:  +1 (510) 724 9999 Visit here- https://martinnibeauty.com
    • Hey, there may be several reasons for hair loss. You did not have a proper diet. Do you take vitamins regularly in your diet? Don't take too much stress. Be calm and relax. Apply Onion Mask on your hair. Hope this will help you out!
    • I'mcurrently trying some salon here in California I still can't decide which is my favorite.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook