How To Do Eyebrow Makeup With Eyeshadow - Eyebrow Makeup Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will show you How To Do Eyebrow Makeup With Eyeshadow - Eyebrow Makeup Tutorial

Supplies:

Eyebrow Spoolie Brush
Angled Eyebrow Brush
MAC ‘Omega’ Eyeshadow
Eyebrow gel save // splurge

See More : Natural Smokey Eyeshadow Tutorial

Instructions:

Step 1 / Starting with clean brows, pick up product on the angled brush and sweep it in a straight line along the top of the brow until reaching the arch. Begin a little ways back from where the eyebrow begins since you don’t want the very front edge to be too dark.
Step 2 / Now trace the bottom edge of the brow from the innermost edge and back towards the arch.
Step 3 / Lightly pull the shadow down the tail towards the end, on top and bottom so they meet and the outer point.
Step 4 / Use a spoolie brush to comb through the brows to help blend the eyeshadow and see if there are any long pieces that need to be trimmed.
Step 5 / Carefully trim along the top of the brow if needed and use the brush to fill in any light/bald spots of the brow.
Step 6 / Use a clear brow gel over the entire brow to set the powder.

Full Tutorial Makeup For Eyes

Eyebrow.png

I use the ELF brow pencil/brush ($2) to do my black brows. I got the dark brown shade so that it looks a bit more natural when I fill it in. I use the brush to brush my eyebrows straight down, and then make light wispy lines across the top toward the side to give my brows a more definitive shape. Then I brush the hair back how I like it.

Latest posts

Back