Need Help - Gift for Wife

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to buy my wife some new makeup as a gift but know nothing about it.  My wife is 38 and doesn't wear a lot of makeup (L.A Colors Traditional 12 color Eyeshadow Pallete, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation - Natural Beige, and NYX Deep Tan Bronzer).  What would be some good upgrades to what she now wears?  Thanks in advance!

Girls are very fond of flowers, cakes, soft toys and chocolates. You can purchase the flowers from the online stores in India and surprise your wife. You can send it to your home address while you are in office and she would be surprised to see the love and affection. These small little surprises bring partners closer and increase the love in between them.

Can anyone help me with my question?  Ideally I would like to order eyeshadow to replace the L.A Colors Traditional 12 color Eyeshadow Pallete today.   Thanks!

I recommend Ulta Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette, $20.00 with free gift (Ulta.com)

Shades include:

• Champagne: light golden tan shimmer
  • Pink: light pink shimmer
  • Hopeless Romantic: medium mauve with silver shimmer
  • Chandelier: medium brown with golden shimmer
  • Luxe: deep reddish brown with pink shimmer
  • Dahlia: deep plum with pink glitter
  • Prosecco: light cream matte
  • Bubbles: light pink matte
  • Breathless: medium mauve matte
  • Dessert: deep cool brown matte
  • Sweetheart: deep rich reddish brown matte
  • Orchid: deep violet matte
  •  
  • Hope that helps, you are a nice husband. 

These are the few amazing gifts you can gift your wife and trust us.... she wont regret!

Love Cards

Jewelry Gifts

Chocolate Gifts

Same Day Delivery

Beauty Combo & Hampers

Home Decor

Couple Rings

Latest posts

Back