cellulite reduction

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for a way to get rid of my cellulite. I want my skin to look tighter with fewer cellulite also my skin tone seems like imperfect skin texture or discoloration,  I was looking for opinions on which cellulite treatments work and don't. My trouble areas are my butt and inner and outer thighs. Like I said I am looking for a doctor so I would appreciate any good reviews on doctors who can help with this problem and what treatments to use... My friend recommended me fractional skin resurfacing treatment. Will this works?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to use essential oils for cellulite. Grapefruit and cypress are my favorite. I just mix a drop or two with my body moisturizer.

Try a dry brush. Massages also help, but they can be a little bit painful. I would suggest using a coffee scrub once or twice a week (no more than that because it may damage your skin).
These won't make your cellulite go away but it won't be as noticeable.

I know this topic is not relevant anymore but I just wanted to add that massage waxes are perfect for cellulite reduction. So its definitely must-have if you need something for cellulite treatment.

Latest posts

Back