Ipsy April 2019

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am getting more and more interested in Ipsy (still tempted by all of the other boxes, but Ipsy may prove to be The Ultimate for me). The profile quiz does get me what I want, I always like the spoilers, am excited for the add on program and Glam Bag Plus! 

For April, there's a very pretty white and lemon yellow bag - the kind of pretty bag I want for spring. I saw some exciting spoilers. Now I heard a rumor that some people were given a quiz to see if they would like a Kajal eye liner from Sugar Cosmetics of India. Now that's something special we don't often see in our sub boxes. Also, I heard they were offered roship facial oil. I want to try rosehip facial oil very badly, as I heard that it was the beauty secret of the Duchess of Cambridge. I saw her at Prince Harry's wedding and thought she was more beautiful than ever. I promptly changed my profile to state that I wish for black eyeliner and facial oil. 

It's worth it to be loyal to Ipsy in the hopes of being able to upgrade to Glam Bag Plus! I saw that Glam Bag Plus will be sending an amazing It Cosmetics brush that retails for almost $50.00, and actually improves your skin as you use it. It is called Heavenly Skin. 

Ipsy Eve! I cancelled my Ipsy, because I'm trying to stick with the Sisley bag only, but my April bag is already paid for, so I am still adjusting my profile. I most want the kohl pencil from India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back