Hollywood Mirrors on-the-go recommendations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a "budding" make-up artist and recently I've been getting a lot of invites for events to do others' make-up. Before, my "clients" would just drop by in my studio with a pre-installed Grand Mirrors in there. However, now that I'm pretty much doing some out of town gigs, I wanted to purchase a less bulky but sturdy travel-friendly hollywood mirror.

I would appreciate any recommendations :)

PS: Yes I've already done my research but I wanna hear it straight from people that actually have these mirrors :)

Aww happy for you! :)  You're killin' it girl.

Does grand mirror even custom-made their Hollywood Mirrors? If yes, i think you should stick to what works best for you. First off, no need to experiment with the lighting and you already know it's performance. 

Hello everyone, I'm a "budding" make-up artist and recently I've been getting a lot of invites for events to do others' make-up. Before, my "clients" would just drop by in my studio with a pre-installed Grand Mirrors in there. However, now that I'm pretty much doing some out of town gigs, I wanted to purchase a less bulky but sturdy travel-friendly hollywood mirror.

I would appreciate any recommendations :)

PS: Yes I've already done my research but I wanna hear it straight from people that actually have these mirrors :)
I recommend https://glamcor.com/collections/pro-lighting-full-collection as it's portable and you can choose options that will work for you. 

Latest posts

Back