Scentbird is Scentsational!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got an email from Scentbird today, advertising that they have skin care items now! Say what? I always liked Scentbird, but I didn't want to subscribe just for perfume alone, and wished they had other beauty products. Well now they do! They have makeup and skin care from really good brands, and they even make their own house label skin care and bath and body products! I find their bath and body line very charming. I am definitely going to sign up when I get paid and will let you know about it. I think there is an extra charge for some skin care items. They even have the palettes from Deck of Scarlet in there. This could be the ONLY sub I need. Will update later, home from work sick, sorry I don't have the entire scoop yet. 

Update on the new Scentbird program.

1. Everything is basically the same; you pay $14.95 per month and create a queue, like a Netflix queue, and you are sent one item per month from the queue.

2. You can now choose a full sized makeup item for the queue. However, the makeup items are in limited batches, so you have to choose them for the upcoming month to ensure getting them. 

3. The skin care is full sized. However, there are some premium items that cost 5 to 10 dollars extra. You can add these to your queue also. 

4. You can upgrade and get two or three items a month instead of one for an extra charge. I don't think I will, because I have too much already.

Brands: Kat Von D; Babor (I love Babor - it is German - and you almost never find it in beauty subs. I got it once in New Beauty Test Tube and I loved it); Mally; many brands. You can even get a Deck of Scarlet palette. These items will probably change often. 

Scentbird now makes their own line of natural lip balms, body washes, body scrubs, body lotions, and even multi use oil with gold. They look good! You can add these to the queue, also. 

I found the site very fun to peruse. The founders are computer scientists. I found it very entertaining to browse through things, look at pretty photos, read romantic descriptions, discover new things, add things to my queue, and rearrange the queue. I was shopping, but not spending except for my subscription fee. I discovered many new things. I already have a queue that goes to the end of 2021! It's fun to play with. 

What do I want for my first month? This is hard. I like Babor lip gloss in Cinderella Pink, I like Scentbird lip balm and body products (Earl Grey & Blackberry; Rose & Prosecco), so many things, but I think I'm going to get this cream called Better Skin Mirakle Cream. It's a secret formula from Uzbekistan, and I think that's very interesting! 

Fascinating perfumes I discovered: Aetheroxyde by Aether; Citrus Ester by Aether; Caswell-Massey Beatrix; Caswell-Massey Centuries Almond; Juliette Has A Gun MMMM....I haven't seen perfumes like this since we were getting the black Sample Society boxes. 

Scentbird has profile quizzes that are really fun and dreamy to do! I found some good matches through them. If you are not familiar, they send you a 30 day supply in a little travel flacon. You are not getting the branded bottle, or a vial on a card. 

And finally, I got a discount for my first month! Tired now, but for a little lab rat like me that loves to browse and click through beautiful, interesting luxury items, this is nice. Sure, you could get Wander Beauty and things like that for less in Boxycharm or Ipsy Plus, along with other items. But here, you are getting to pick what you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
Scentbird is really lovely. They have started selling their own line of face masks now, gemstone inspired. They look gorgeous. There is so much to choose from though, I never know what to get for my monthly pick. I will browse on the site for hours. 

Latest posts

Back