Goal for Today - setting goals to cut down shopping and better myself one day at a time

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • Clean and do laundry one hour?
  • Work on second job one hour?♦️
  • No shopping online at all today
7:30 am - 12:00 am 

This is my new plan. Each day make a goal to NOT shop or only shop a limited amount of time. Also set goals to better myself in the meantime. But take one day at a time. If I can do these today, I'll be WAY ahead of where I was yesterday! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Goal for today - I am up early and shopped a little. I went on Shop Miss A and they had the Spring Mystery Bag I wanted back in stock and some other cute things. I got a Mystery Bag - $5.00 plus shipping, total $8.95. Let that be it for the day. 

After all, the beauty box excitement is over for the month and I can relax! 

Yesterday when I was finishing my dinner, I started to watch a Birchbox unboxing video. Then I remembered I had goals, and turned it off. I did clean and do laundry. I worked on my second job, but only for half an hour. Was still very tired. At least I started on it. 

Today goal is to do better than yesterday. Clean a little bit after dinner, then work one hour instead of half an hour. 

Maybe New Years Eve I can be back on No Buy. That's the only time I can get into it. Until then well .... wake me when the year is over. 289 days, here's to No Buy 2020. 

Latest posts

Back