Baked Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Baked cosmetics, based in Los Angeles, is beauty solutions for the new generation.

We are a natural, vegan, cruelty free, CBD enhanced cosmetic line.  Our entire line consists of 100% hemp-derived CBD. Everything is made right here in the USA and each product comes with a QR code that contains the exact details of where/when each product was manufactured!

We at Baked Cosmetics believe in complete transparency, and breaking the stigma behind CBD. We are strong advocates of CBD oil and the benefits that is has both physically and psychologically. We want to break barriers and allow people everywhere to incorporate the benefits of one of nature’s greatest plants in their every day use. We do not believe you need to have harmful carcinogens or animal derived fats to produce a quality beauty product. 

When the word ‘cannabis’ is used, people instantly think of it as an illegal substance. Yet, the cannabis hemp plant is rich in CBD which is non- psychoactive and only has trace amounts of THC (0.3%). CBD is a different compound to THC all together.

#getbakedcosmetics
https://getbakedcosmetics.com/

We are an up and coming cosmetic company.
Please show your support and follow us on Instagram @getbakedcosmetics for a chance to sample our product.

49372081_1242294482602414_2152445533010620822_n.jpg

So I decided to try their product. I have never came upon CBD enhanced lipstick. 

WOW! Not only does the shade I bought (Okurr) look stunning, but it feels great on the skin.

It also does wonders in moisturizing the skin for healthy lips.

Great Product, highly recommend!

I have never tried CBD enhanced lipstick, all the time I use CBD oil only for the prevention and treatment of dogs. Is there anyone else that treats with this oil? The vet sent me to order it at this shop – 
https://cbd.market/cbd-for-pets

Latest posts

Back