Natural hair brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it just me, or have you guys been noticing that all the good makeup brush brands have been switching over to synthetic hair? They can say what they like about why they switched, but we all know that it is to save money. I still can't believe Mac switched to synthetic--so frustrating!

Anyway, does anyone know of any good natural hair makeup brush brands? Hakuhodo is extremely expensive, and I don't think Morphe's quality is that great.

Give me some suggestions!

Is it just me, or have you guys been noticing that all the good makeup brush brands have been switching over to synthetic hair? They can say what they like about why they switched, but we all know that it is to save money. I still can't believe Mac switched to synthetic--so frustrating!

Anyway, does anyone know of any good natural hair makeup brush brands? Hakuhodo is extremely expensive, and I don't think Morphe's quality is that great.

Give me some suggestions!
Most if not all brands have a combination of natural hair and synthetic fibre brushes on the market. Their belief is that it is the best of both worlds in terms of dry and wet make-up applications. (And yes it is to save money too). Personally I am old school and I prefer my eye shadow brushes 100% natural hair.

Hakuhodo is a luxury brush brand. Yes they are expensive, yet you're getting quality. 

Morphe is definitely on the less quality side of brands. Notice the rounded brush shapes of most of their brushes? If you're thinking of buying brushes from here, also buy some Super Glue as well to re-secure the ferrule to the handle after several uses...

To answer your question pointedly, I couldn't find a brand in a mid price range that has all natural hair brushes. You'll have to go through each brand and pick the brushes you want, for example Quo (a drug store brand, Shoppers) and Sephora's in-house brand of brushes. Yeah, I know, a long and tedious bs process. 

Well, good luck to ya and good hunting!  B)

Had a chance yesterday to work with Morphe brushes on set. They all shed. Yes they do feel soft, yet they shed all over the place. 

This is totally unattractive, and an elementary mistake that maximum women human beings make. reckoning on your funds you have a pair of distinctive suggestions to come to a decision on from. you are able to bypass on your close by M.A.C. Swing Design Codes Saver Attractiveness provider, they are great at assisting you hit upon no longer in simple terms the right shade however the right formulation on your dermis. There commencing place is not any greater desirable than $28 based open which formulation you elect, if that's no longer on your funds disguise lady actual adventure is unquestionably good too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically ultra-soft brushes are known for producing glossy, shin & smooth strands. It’s the ability to disperse evenly and the distribution of your hair’s natural oil on root tips. I’m a fashion designer, but currently, I’m stuck to get my assignment writing service. Because I get many tasks from my collage & it’s compulsory to make it within 15 days, that’s why I have the stress of my assignments.

Makeup items and cooking recipes are essential part for every women in this world because they are really attached with their daily activity.

Latest posts

Back