Trying to get pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Does approaching a pregnancy care clinic[/SIZE] help if you are trying to conceive? We are planning to get pregnant. We still haven't consulted a gyno yet. I thought maybe a pregnancy care clinic might guide me on getting pregnant fast. What on you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Does approaching a pregnancy care clinic help if you are trying to conceive? We are planning to get pregnant. We still haven't consulted a gyno yet. I thought maybe a pregnancy care clinic might guide me on getting pregnant fast. What on you think? [/SIZE]
Obviously I am not a woman. I'd say yes, and use all options available to you.

A colleague friend of mine has been trying to get pregnant for over a year now without success. She's tried most available options to her, now she's in a hospital getting her eggs harvested to try and get pregnant that way. She's been documenting her process / journey on fb. Unfortunately for her it has taken an emotional toll on her as well as the physical pain of this current procedure she is undergoing. 

So Yeah, reading my friends' journey on this, I'd say do everything you can to help you. 

This step is very important, so you need to weigh everything well. From how you can realize this before raising your child to the best of everything without having a psychological trauma!

Hmm, let me count the ways life changes after a kid: no sex, no sleep, no alone time; anxiety about whether or not I'm a good parent; and did I mention no sleep? But most important, leaving work on time so I can see that bubbly face light up when I walk in the door. At that exact moment I realize that I must be doing something right.

Latest posts

Back