Makeup advice and suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T05

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is a bit embarrassing but I'm a guy and with the help of a girl friend of mine I have started to get into makeup but I don't really know what I'm doing. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out with some recommendations or suggestions regarding products and shades to use like lipsticks and eye shadows? Thank you very much and I hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not a big thing to learn makeup as a boy. There is some amazing male makeup artist in the world. You can try learning makeup by joining some makeup school. It will not only increase your knowledge but also helps in increasing your confidence.

Hello, I'm very sorry I haven't been able to reply to you. For the longest time it wouldn't let me access my profile for whatever reason but I finally got it worked out. Yes your reply definitely helped and I really appreciate it a lot! :) Makeup school is a great idea, thanks!

Latest posts

Back