• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My White Card: The new and exclusive lifestyle card

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Become a member of the new and exclusive membership card that offers coupons of up to 50% on treatments and services offered by our renowned partner doctors, clinics, and wellness centers!

Want to undergo Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, and other cosmetic procedures? Needing to get you teeth cleaned, whitened or even get veneers and other dental services? Acne problems that are just outrageous? My White Card has all the coupons for your every medical concern! Whether it be Dermatology, Dental, Cosmetic Surgery, Therapies, Functional Medicine, Chiropractic, Stem Cell treatments, and a whole lot more!

My White Card offers A Wealth Of Deals For Wellness for its members. Register and become a member today, and experience becoming an Elite member for 30-days free!! Register now at www.mywhitecard.ph

To have access to a wider array of coupons, upgrade your membership to Luxury or Premium, and it will be 50% off! 

Latest posts

Back