Aging Skin - facial wrinkle & lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJJ

Reaction score
I am looking for a skin care product that actually helps to reduce or hide my wrinkles on forehead and the myriad of lines around my lips and chin area. I want to avoid fillers and Botox for financial     

Reasons. Can anyone recommend a product or products that actually work. 

Warmest Regards

Julie

I've found the regular exfoliation helps a lot with lines. I love the Pixi Peel & Polish for exfoliating and I use the glow tonic every day as a toner. The Glow tonic serum is really good too. I like to use essential oils too especially frankincense.

I am looking for a skin care product that actually helps to reduce or hide my wrinkles on forehead and the myriad of lines around my lips and chin area. I want to avoid fillers and Botox for financial     

Reasons. Can anyone recommend a product or products that actually work. 

Warmest Regards

Julie
Do exercise regularly, avoid sugary food, and drink lots of water. I have found products from Koji white brand very helpful for mine.

Egg whites are also a natural remedy for tightening the skin and reducing wrinkles. Use it as a mask and dry it for 30 minutes. wash it off with lukewarm water and experience visible results. You should avoid smoking and white sugar. Keep your daily regime balanced including wearing sunscreen daily, using coconut oil, washing your face regularly, and taking proper sleep.

I would recommend to go with Eucerin's anti ageing skincare products along side natural remedies.

Also, if you are unable to find any natural remedies, you can try Groupon deals for botox and fillers. Some of them work pretty good, but you need to do a bit of a research to find a good place

Latest posts

Back