Skincare Tips for the Summer Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While  the summers are great for outdoor activities, it does take toll on your skin. The burning sun, humidity and pollution not only wipes off your natural glow but also makes your skin rough and unclear. Therefore, it's important to care for your skin to keep it glowing.

Here are some skincare tips to follow this summer season:

• Exfoliate: It's important to exfoliate to your skin to remove the dead skin cells, grim and dirt, especially in the summers. Do this at lease 2-3 a times a week to get good skin.  

• Make Sunscreen Your BFF: They say, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". The same applies to Sunscreen - Make it your BFF even if you don't like it. Keep in mind, you cannot have good skin if you don't use sunscreen, especially in the summers. So, invest in a good one and ensure application every 2-3 hours.

• Drink Lots of Water: This is one of the most important skincare tips to follow during summers. A minimum of 2.5 or 3 liters of water is what you will need to stay hydrated and fresh, which in turn, will also benefit in your skin.

• Eat Healthy: It's advisable to eat healthy during summers. Add a lot fruits and green vegetables  to your diet. Also, include fresh juices that will keep your hydrated all day long.
So, now you know these skincare tips, ensure you put them to use and reap its benefits. 

featured76-768x768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, so cool! It is wonderful skin care tips. Love it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Using good products during the summer months sure will make some extra difference to your skin. Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti is pretty great too. It removes the dirt and the dead skin leaving your skin feeling clean and soft . This product from  Forest Essentials India is unreal!

I know it's a weird one, but for me I cannot go through busy summer days without a headband, once my hair gets sweaty and allowed to touch my face and forehead, not only will it mess my makeup up, but I end up oily and it leads to spots!

Latest posts

Back