New camera

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband gave me a good camera. Canon I dreamed about for a long time! I'm very glad. I have long wanted to do photography! Now I want to learn more about the equipment I need to buy - a lens, tripods, a light ... Are there professional photographers here?

Congratulations! It's very nice when dreams come true. I also like to take pictures, just doing it quite rarely, mainly in travels and exhibitions. I have an inexpensive lens, but a very good tripod. It's lightweight, compact and easy to take on travel. I believe that if you don't plan to arrange photo shoots only in the studio, then you need just such one. Now on the Internet there are many good portals for photographers, for example, here
https://threeleggedtech.com/best-travel-tripod-for-mirrorless-camera you can find reviews of various tripods that can be taken on a journey. It really helps to choose good equipment for the camera. I think you can find articles with reviews of different lenses. It will also help you to choose.

[SIZE=10pt]Naturally, I am a professional photographer and I can advise you on some useful things, firstly, you need to carefully and attentively treat your camera, this is your main weapon. Secondly, you need to have one, or better yet, several tools to edit and edit photos, for this I will advise my favorite editor. [/SIZE]Go to source[SIZE=10pt] to watch.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back