dry skin problems

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, so as you might guess from the title I have very dry skin.. I'm only 21 years old, but I already have wrinkles due to my dry skin and it actually makes me very sad, almost all foundations do not look good on my skin and after using it my skin becomes painful due to that dryness. I used tones of various moisturizers and most of them only work when I apply it and after a couple of hours, my skin feels dry again.  Also, I can't find a face wash that wouldn't over-dry my skin too. I tried to use micellar water but still, when I wash my face with water it feels very very dry and I must use moisturizer straight after washing my face..  By doing my research on the internet I found an article in this "dry skin" topic. I think I should use oily cleansers instead of regular ones, in that article I found C.E.O brand oily cleanser, read its reviews and I think I should buy it, but it is quite expensive, so maybe anyone of you tried this cleaner? What are your thoughts? Maybe you have other suggestions for me? Thank you for your answers!

Even I had issue of dry skin. You can try some of these home remedies:

Sunflower seeds, Apply good amount of Coconut oil, Start drinking Milk and eat juicy fruits.

Check this out if it can help you in anyway

Link

Latest posts

Back