Sunscreen troubles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. Summer is around the corner and I have been using a sunscreen.  The kind I use is a chemical sunscreen, and it's giving me a bit of trouble.  I try to apply it all over my face evenly but at the end of the day, when I take a look in the mirror, I can see white smudges all over my face.  I used to use a physical blocker (a sunscreen that contained zinc oxide) it was even worse.  I looked like a geisha.

I am just wondering if the ladies here also experience this with the sunscreens they use.  How do you end up with not looking like you got greasepaint all over your face?  I should add that I am using Stieva-A cream so using sunscreen is very important.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that not all brands are created equal. So many make your skin greasy or don’t rub in completely. I use daily Rodan and Fields Redefine am cream because it has spf 30 in it. If I’m going to be out longer I will either use reverse 50 or soothe 30 because they both apply cleanly and evenly and don’t break my skin out. 

Latest posts

Back