How to get glowing skin in the Summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The summer season can make our face look oily, itchy and dull. And not to forget the tans and humid air that makes it even worse. Considering we sweat a lot, it's important for us to stay hydrated always to keep our skin from looking drained. But just drinking water may not be enough. Some extra care is needed. So, if you're wondering how to get glowing skin in the summer, here are some homemade packs that will nourish your skin.

• Mint & Turmeric: Grind some mint leaves, adding a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix a little water and make a paste of it. Apply on your face and neck and leave it for about 15 mintes. Rinse with cold water.
  • Cucumber & Sugar: Wondering how to get glowing skin? This pack's surely going to help. Cut a few slices of cucumber and mash it. Add a dash of sugar to it and refrigerate for some time. Once cooled, apply the mixture on your face and neck. It will not only soothe your face but will hydrate it well, making it glow.
  • Lemon & Honey: If you have greasy skin, then this one's for you. For this, mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey. Add an egg white to the concoction and mix thoroughly. Apply to your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Use mitvana natural skin care products to get glowing skin in summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eating lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables combined with a good moisturizer will make your face look healthy and fresh. At least, that's my experience, hope it will work for you too.

A good exfoliation and active hydration serum and followed up triple defense and my skin is glowing, soft and protected ?

8 BENEFITS OF LEMON FOR SKIN AND HAIR, WE BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT...

LEMON has many secret benefits which we were unaware of.. So as a beauty expert its my duty to come up and share its benefits so Thank me later. Go through this.. 

i recommend you to use this cream for glowing your skin in summer

SK-II R.N.A.POWER Radical New Age Cream

i m also using this and they gave me outstanding results and without any side effects

first you have to consider face wash which is suitable for your skin i m using this Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem  and they gives me awesome results..

Honey provides the plenty of benefits to you skin as honey contain excellent antibacterial ingredient.

That’s the reason honey is really effective for skin and infection. By using this herbal remedy on daily basis your skin keep glowing and clear.

Organic ways to glow your skin are :

1 ) Drink one glass hot water every morning

2) Drink Juice like watermelon .carrot beet root & other vegetables & fruit juice .

3) Exercise daily 

4) Mediation

Also Organic products to glow your skin are 

1) Neemli vitamin c serum

2) Neemli under eye cream

3) Neemli Face Moisturizer Cream

30-hyaluronic-vitamin-c-serum-neemli-naturals-original-imaf78s3zpypgggf.jpeg

download (3).jpg

Here are some foods that you should be eating this summer.
The simple (and delicious) solution is to load your plate with these delicious foods as they will add a glow to your dull and dehydrated skin. A healthy, glowing skin is the best canvas for your makeup.

So make sure that you include these skin-friendly foods to your diet this summer.

WATERMELON

SPINACH

CUCUMBER

MANGO

TOMATO

Here are some foods that you should be eating this summer.
The simple (and delicious) solution is to load your plate with these delicious foods as they will add a glow to your dull and dehydrated skin. A healthy, glowing skin is the best canvas for your makeup.

So make sure that you include these skin-friendly foods to your diet this summer.

WATERMELON

SPINACH

CUCUMBER

MANGO

TOMATO
great suggestion

Your face will look healthy and fresh if you consume a lot of seasonal fruits and vegetables and use a decent moisturizer. At least from my experience, I hope it will be effective for you as well.

Your face will look healthy and fresh if you consume a lot of seasonal fruits and vegetables and use a decent moisturizer. At least from my experience, I hope it will be effective for you as well.
Moisturizer brand(s) you can recommend?

Summer skincare hacks
For starters taking care of skin without skincare hacks are much more demanding and come with new challenges and problems. The good news here is that you will have all the glow and brightening, healthy-looking skin after trying some new summer skincare routine.

It is easy, and it is fun; from face wash to moisturizing and instant glow, you will find all in these incredible summer skincare hacks. So we don’t waste more time and let’s get started with it:

• Double the cleansing:
Salt, sweat, sun sand and sunscreen all create havoc on your skin which needs serious cleansing every day. Particularly when you are spending a lot of time outside – you need to amp your cleansing game to keep the pores clean.

For dry skin, then cleanse your face with an oil-based cleanser and then with a gel cleanser. For oily skin type, try an oil-free cleanser first and then gel cleanser to make your face glow and stay clean. You can also try some home-made cleanser in case you are not comfortable.

When you have never tried double cleansing, it is the best time to get it a shot and see your skin glowing. The first cleansers will get all the dirt, salt and sweat from the pores, and the second cleanser will make you face a fresh canvas to moisturize it and stay fresh.

• Fake a tan?
Oh yeah, you can always fake a tan with the help of beauty experts. A fake tan will provide you perfect shiny bronze look, and you will not have to get sunburned in the process.

• Exfoliate:
For all skin types, exfoliation is a must. In summers, we usually wear clothes which show our skin, and you will not feel confident if your skin is not flawless. First, exfoliate the skin with a sugar scrub or other skin-friendly products available in the market. Then moisturize it properly – moisturizer is necessary even you have oily skin. For oily skin, we recommend oil-free moisturizers or natural remedies to stay glowing. Read more..

Hello friends, I would like to share with you some of the things I do for glowing skin.

Cleanse your skin every morning and evening.
Use moisturizer. (You can ask someone who expert for this)
Rejuvenate with detox water.
Use apple cider vinegar. (Sensitive skin like me beware)
Make a honey mask with antioxidant properties.
Lighten your skin tone with Aloe Vera.
Use rose water.
Drink plenty of water and eat healthily

If you do what I do, you will have glowing skin and a healthy body in a short time. In addition, you can use quality products :)

Hello friends, I would like to share with you some of the things I do for glowing skin.

Cleanse your skin every morning and evening.
Use moisturizer. (You can ask someone who expert for this)
Rejuvenate with detox water.
Use apple cider vinegar. (Sensitive skin like me beware)
Make a honey mask with antioxidant properties.
Lighten your skin tone with Aloe Vera.
Use rose water.
Drink plenty of water and eat healthily

If you do what I do, you will have glowing skin and a healthy body in a short time. In addition, you can use quality products :)
These are very helpful tips. Twice a day?😁

These are very helpful tips. Twice a day?😁
Sorry, I forgot to give this information :') It is enough to do the mask and use apple cider vinegar once or twice a week. Also, you can apply the others, once or twice a day depending on your preference and skin sensitivity (in the morning and at night before going to bed)

Latest posts

Back